Tuesday 25 August 2015

MY FAUX DREAD JOURNEY

Hey guys! I have been quiet for a while now right? How have y'all been? Ok so I have been really busy but all thanks to faux dreads, my hair was the last thing on my mind. They are so easy to manage, literally all I did every day was wake up and brush my hairline with a little hair moisturizer and an old tooth brush. I LOVE FAUX DREADS!!!!!!!!. I know I wanted to die after I spent 5 days doing my hair but it was worth it and I will definately do it again. 

And the comments I got for this hair do are amazing. Best part is as it gets older it becomes even nicer. To recap here are some of my fav snaps I took. :) 

NOTE:I am officially a faux dread addict. I will definitely try it with kanekalon fiber and some hard dread or even soft dreads. I kept this style for 2 months and I simply maintained it by applying some dermatol hair food to my scalp twice weekly and for the dreads I used a Revlon moisturizer (got it at game discount store), mostly because the moisturizer smelled nice.LOL :D I would advice not to use hair spray on the dreads as it will make your clothes and pillows really dirty from all the hair spray besides the goal is to make it look natural so oil will only make it look shiny and synthetic. Last week I installed a friend of mine and she is gaga about it. It only took us 12 hours to install them but it was worth it. She looks amazing! The versatility of the style and just the natural look it gives you is out of this world.You should try it too.. :p

NOTE: I am not readily available to do hair at the moment, if you want to do your hair (faux dreads only) you can comment below or email me @ DixieBW and I will let you know when am available. For now I just share hairstyles you can try out. Happy reading :)

No comments:

Post a Comment